Hello LHers, hope we are good? It’s just Tuesday and I already feel stressed out, I think I need a vacation. Well, today’s post came up while I was discussing with a friend some time ago and I know this is one topic most ladies and a few guys might find interesting. “Telemundo” as we all know is now a household name. Everyone has a particular telenovela and Latino character that has caught their fancy. Telemundo soaps in a way has saved and also destroyed a lot of relationships in real life, it has also helped an individual too.
A lot of people once with bad fashion sense have started upping their game, they look at the fashion sense of these characters and try to dress like them, although some of our sisters go overboard forgetting that our culture and weather are different from theirs. Most relationships have been revamped too you know, our Naija bobo and sisi are trying so hard to be romantic like these stars (they don’t want to carry last), they sometimes try what they watch these Telemundo characters do but they sometimes forget it’s just fiction. You find some ladies go the whole 9 yards(abi 10 yards sef) in bed with a guy that is not yet their husband because they want to practise what Willy and Samantha did last night in ‘Fearless Heart’ abi is it the style Lola and Andres did in ‘My heart beats for Lola?’ Hmmm… lol. Well, not like I am trying to judge anyone but…
Okay, here are 8 things I have noticed about Telemundo soaps;
1. The storyline is always on love,
hot romance and betrayal.
2. They always fight for love.
3. When two people fall in love, they alway encounter lots of hitches.
4. The bad ones like Fernanda and Bernado hurt/kill anyone that meddles in their relationship
5. There’s always a rich family and a poor family, two people from these families always fall in love.
6. Someone always dies.
7. The ladies are always good looking and slim (no wonder ladies these days are watching their weight including me) while the guys are tall, well built and very handsome.
8. Have you guys also noticed they always get married to their childhood love?
These are the 8 things I have noticed about Telemundo soaps’ feel free to add yours. BTW, I think these soaps have the same predictable storyline as our Naija movies, don’t you think so?